Hello dear readers!
October is upon us friends! It is actually soon in the middle of October and as I have said in earlier posts, I wanna fully embrace this fall. So here I am with yet another fall tag. Enjoy I think the original video has been taken down, but I found the tag here!
1. In fall, the air is crisp and clear: name a book with a vivid setting!
2. Nature is beautiful… but also dying: name a book that is beautifully written, but also deals with a heavy topic like loss or grief.
Somewhere I have a book that would fit this one, I am sure. But I am in a place where I can’t read about such heavy topics because of my anxiety, so I will leave this question blank.
3. Fall is back to school season: share a non-fiction book that taught you something new.
4. In order to keep warm, it’s good to spend some time with the people we love: name a fictional family/household/friend-group that you’d like to be a part of.
5. The colourful leaves are piling up on the ground: show us a pile of fall-colored spines!
6. Fall is the perfect time for some storytelling by the fireside: share a book wherein somebody is telling a story.
7. The nights are getting darker: share a dark, creepy read.
8. The days are getting colder: name a short, heartwarming read that could warm up somebody’s cold and rainy day.
9. Fall (luckily, it’s my favourite season) returns every year: name an old favourite that you’d like to return to soon.
10. Fall is the perfect time for cozy reading nights: share your favourite cozy reading “accessories”!
Stay safe and read happily! // A Home In Pages